Please Help "lid open" error won't go away!

Over a week ago in between projects my unit suddenly started saying “lid open”. I went through all of the ideas, compared photos from support, tried everything and couldn’t solve it. Ordered a new black cable after they told me that was likely the issue, waited a week to receive it and tonight installed it only to still have the lid open message. I have a huge project that I already had to extend the expected finish date and now I can’t even meet that one. Does anyone have any other ideas on how to fix this?! I have reached out again to support but I really am in a serious time crunch at this point and any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My GF is practically brand new and this is so disheartening to already be in this kind of situation.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear of your troubles. The black cable seemed the most likely culprit. Support will be along shortly to help. I hope it’s an easy fix for you!!

1 Like

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process I will leave this ticket open until we hear from you through email.

Hi there. it’s been a while since I’ve seen any activity here, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. I saw David was able to send a response to your opened email ticket for this same issue, and feel free to reply to that email, or create a new thread if you need any further help. We’ll be here and happy to continue any needed troubleshooting to get you up and printing without any issues. Thank you.