Please help!

Hello there, I am a Forge newbie. I am so excited to start creating but the 2nd time I tried to use my machine There was no laser! No engraving or cutting! Although it did move as though it was cutting. I have gone through all of the trouble shooting steps and I have searched this awesome forum for advice but nothing seems to help my problem. I’ve emailed the support team several times with no response. I’m getting a little bit frustrated here!
Has anyone experienced this and had to have it replaced? Is there a phone number for support? The email turn around time is killing my business! Thanks in advance for your helpfulness :slight_smile:

Did you make sure you set the power correctly? Try running one of the provided test projects using Proofgrade Draftboard.

4 Likes

Welcome!

Some questions for you.
What are you trying to engrave/cut (material/design if you can share it)? What settings are you using? Did you try cutting the ruler again?

Hi. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.