Please unlock my wife's account

My wife got her account locked for replying to questions on my post of something she did. We’ve sent emails to support and it’s been several days with no response.

PLEASE GET HER ACCOUNT UNLOCKED

If you are referring to the forum, that is operated by Discourse, not Glowforge, and the locking out is probably due to her (and you) being new posters. It’s an automatic thing. I’m pretty sure that when a period of time has passed she will be automatically unlocked. You can both probably get past the newness factor on Discourse by liking posts and posting more (once she is unlocked.)

Edit: actually it looks to me that you are not all that new, so it’s probably just her account that needs to register more activity, whenever that is possible. If it doesn’t seem to be happening, you might try sending a note to @discourse.

Non-authoritative reply – Discourse is in the process of discontinuing the @discourse support flag and may no longer respond. They might be able to tell if something has gone awry, but they probably won’t override their customer’s (in this case, GF) settings or flags. As a paying customer (totally different site), I’d hugely peeved if they overwrote my settings. YMMV :sunglasses:

@bary.nusz – hang in there, I’m sure they’ll get her Discourse account straightened out soon.

3 Likes

I see you already emailed us about this and we’ve followed up on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.