Poor comunication i need to know when its coming

It will be almost a week since i spent 4000 dollars of my hard earned money ? i would expect for something this expensive the company would issue some sort of tracking ? this is ludicrous order number#G389699406 please can i get some sort of update so i can plan to be there for the delivery ??? i hope this isnt an indication of how this company operates

Be sure to take lots of pictures when the box comes. I just got mine today and it was broken on the top. Broken glass all over my house. I blame Fedex obviously, but I am annoyed right now.

I will let you know they handle it.

Yikes that’s crappy man sorry to see that

We were expecting a replacement warranty machine over seven days ago. Our “order” is still showing unfulfilled. All the while I’m having to farm out our customers orders… it may be time to invest in another laser to minimize downtime so I won’t have to farm out any more orders…

You won’t see a shipping update from Glowforge. The support team doesn’t have that information.

If you’re in the US, sign up for FedEx and UPS delivery updates, and you’ll see a notification from them as soon as a label is created, item is shipped, etc.

1 Like

Doesn’t do any good. I signed up for those alerts through fedex and they said it was delivery yesterday and then didn’t show up. They then said it was coming tomorrow and then showed up today. Broken might I add.

thanks to glowforge they finally got back to me !!! it shipped today and they got me a tracking number !~~~~ thank you ~~~~~

I’m terribly sorry for the wait. Thank you so much for your patience while we resolved this.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to post a new topic if you have any other questions.