I am interested in engraving pottery plaster. Anyone ever do it? What has been your experience? What settings did you use?
I believe such plaster is high in sulfur, freeing sulfur dioxide that becomes sulfuric acid that can make a mess of everything with very small amounts of released acid.
Oh no! A little sulfuric acid would be very, very bad. That would be no day at the beach!
I can think of a few beaches in Indonesia. and looking at Jamaica(darker red is more sulfur pollution) seems no picnic either.
Huh! super high levels of SO2 from a place in the middle of nowhere in Canada ( Apussigamasi Lake 55.84° N, 97.59° W) it would be an odd place for volcanism, Perhaps some Canadian folks here can suggest? an answer