Pre-Release | A little engraving fix for you guys on this holiday

Did it just to see how it came out. Recorded a time lapse for you guys. Enjoy!

After some selective weeding:

101 Likes

Oh. My. Gosh. Wiping drool off my keyboard as we speak.

11 Likes

First thing that comes to mind is Legends of the Hidden Temple. Looks nice. How long did it take?

11 Likes

34 mins

17 Likes

Woow :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: It looks awesome even if not a 3d engraveo, only how detailed is it is incredible :grinning:

9 Likes

Woof! :upside_down:

5 Likes

Absolutely fabulous!! Thanks for posting!!

3 Likes

Did some selective weeding on it!

33 Likes

Just need a shot from a somewhat oblique angle to highlight the depth and post it on FB :smile:

6 Likes

Better then the one FS laser makes at demos .

5 Likes

Are you planning on taking off all the masking? I’m interested in seeing it all removed, it looks like this came out really good! (You can use a piece of Gorilla tape or something sticky to remove small bits fast).

18 Likes

I like it with the masking like this, but I’ll happily cut another one to remove all of it. Gimme a few mins =)

14 Likes

Awesome!

How big is it? (Sorry if you mentioned it in the video, I haven’t watched it yet.)

5 Likes

4"

6 Likes

Yeah, this definitely looks cool too. We haven’t printed this design here (as far as I know, we usually do our own designs). I’m curious how it came out!

9 Likes

its cutting now… sooooon!

24 Likes

One epic coaster :smiley:

8 Likes

The detail on this is just amazing. And I’ve just spend the day engraving plain old stars. Love the video!

15 Likes

so now I know why you outsourced this operation… the weeding is insanity lol. tape tip definitely helped. getting closer…

8 Likes

Here ya go. A few of the tiny little dots broke when weeding out all the masking, but it’d be hard to even notice.

Turned out looking great!

54 Likes