Premium designs

Good Afternoon,

I downloaded two of the premium free design. Each was the red acrylic earrings. I accidently deleted them and now when I go back to the retrieve them it says open the design and nothing loads on my board. I see the picture on my design screen when I go to pick the design I want but there too when I select it there is nothing that downloads onto my bed of the glowforge. It still say no artwork. How can I get these two earring files reloaded.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

When you open it, and it shows you your blank crumb tray, click on the 3 dots at the top. There is a selection for “Design Details” click on that and then click the button that says RESET DESIGN. That should fix it for you.

7 Likes

Be aware this only works with designs from the catalog (or ones :glowforge: preloaded for you). If you delete a design that you uploaded yourself you’ll have to re-upload it (or create it from scratch if you used GFUI design tools).

I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into some issues with a blank bed image when you select a design from your dashboard after they were accidentally deleted! I’m happy to see fellow community members give some advice to reset the design.

When you edit a design on your Workspace, the changes are automatically saved as you make them. That means that if you close your browser, navigate to another page, or just hit refresh, your work will pick up right where you left off.

Since the designs were accidentally deleted, it autosaved the projects as a blank design. However, since it is a design from the catalog, then you can start fresh by opening the design, clicking on the three-dot icon, then Design Details, and choosing “Reset Design” to remove all changes. Let me know if you continue running into any trouble with that and I’ll be happy to help.

It’s been some time since we’ve heard from you. Would you let us know if my colleague Brandon’s troubleshooting steps got you back up and printing?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.