Premium Files Parts

I am assembling the Simple Marble Run from the Premium Files and I damaged a small part.
Because of the grouping of the file there is no way to isolate that one part and reprint it.
Is this going to be an ongoing problem with Premium Files?

I’m able to select the parts individually.

When you first open the file, everything is selected. Click somewhere outside the selection area to deselect, and then you can select just the parts you want to.

Parts positioned within other parts will still be grouped together, but at least you don’t have to re-print EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Yes that was my experience. I just wanted to reprint a small part that was grouped .

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble while assembling the finished print of the marble run. Regarding being able to select and reprint one of the small parts, that’s a great idea for a feature - thanks for the suggestion! We haven’t announced anything like that yet, but I’m going to send it to our product team with a note that it came from a customer request.

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble with your Glowforge, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.