Premium icon uploads into solid image

Using the premium image upload for a “bear”, I get a solid block within my box. I tried multiple bear images with same results. I also tried closing out my browser tab with same results.

Try clearing your browser cache and then restarting it.

I just grabbed the first two that came up in the search, and they both loaded fine for me.

1 Like

There are a few of the Premium images that have issues. Could you share which ones are causing you problems? Another user could try to duplicate the error.

1 Like

See if using a different browser makes a difference.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag! It looks like @geek2nurse and @eflyguy provided some great next steps.

When you have a moment, could you see if clearing the cache from your browser, or utilizing an alternate browser experiences the same snag?

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Great idea…did just about everything else…lol

1 Like

Thats a great approach…I use the premium features alot so that being said I’ll start posting each time. Lately I’ve justbeen so busy etching that I’ve just moved on or stopped all together and took a break…thanks guys!

Hi @jkh1352, it sounds like you got the help you needed from our amazing community members. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread now. If you still need help with this or anything else, please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.

1 Like