Premium Issue - Cant Subscribe!

My trial of premium has expired and I want to subscribe, every time I click subscribe and try to do so, it takes me back to the home screen. How can I subscribe!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

You can try using a different browser. I have better luck with Chrome when trying to access my account. You can also contact Glowforge support or sales.

4 Likes

I have tried 4 different browsers, also emailed glowforge and no reply. Im in the UK and cant get through by phone

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue! I have sent multiple emails and no response!

2 Likes

If you have emailed them and tried to contact them on the UK phone line +44 (808) 164-9273 I think you will just need to wait for their email response.

4 Likes

Yeah it probably opened a ticket and you have to wait for the ticket to get worked. I would not email any more because that will slow it down. Hang in there…

7 Likes

It opens a pop-up. If you have any sort of pop up blocker (either in the settings of your browser, or an add on extension like Duck Duck Go or Ad Blocker) you should disable it and see if that works.

1 Like

Hello, I am to trying to update my subscription from the free trial to the premium and need to do it in the next 4 days. It is not working I have tried on different computers/devices also I have allowed content from glowforge.com. Please can anyone help with this issue. It seems very ridiculous considering the cost of the machines and the cost of the subscription to have this much trouble upgrading to premium. Thank you

Maybe it’s time to walk through the steps with a live human. You can call customer support at 855-338-2122 during west-coast business hours M-F.

5 Likes

Calling support as noted above or the sales phone number may help. Also, I find that I have to use Chrome to access information about my subscription even though my Glowforge works fine with Firefox.

4 Likes

and it’s a pop-up you need to have pop-ups allowed.

5 Likes

Thank you all. I have used Chrome and even had my company IT company look and check regarding the pop-ups. I will hopefully get a reply from glowforge support but will not hold my breath for that as there is not good feeback on them replying.

1 Like

You should call them. On the phone - instant response. They’re open now.

(855) 338- 2122

5 Likes

Hi, I am UK. Sorry if I am being a but thick but is that the actual number you dial in from the UK. Thank you.

2 Likes

Ah! Sorry, I mean yes I believe you can call them on that number, but from the UK you might do better in the Discord channel help section. During Pacific business hours there are staff responding there.

Are you part of the Discord? You should see the chat (and a link to get there) any time you run a print.

3 Likes

I believe it depends on whether you’re dialing from a landline or a mobile. For a mobile, it’s 1 1 855 338 2122. If you still do it differently on a landline (it’s been a few years since I was over there), it’s 00 1 855 338 2122.

The 1 is the North American country code (like the UK’s 44). The 855 is the area code (regional subdivision). The 338 gets the local exchange and the 2122 is the phone.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.