Premium item uploading as a solid block still

Thought the issue had been resolved…but it just seems to be the one “bear”. I was able to do other bears but not the dark female bear head with a bow on top. Anyways…here another pic but I’m not going to sweat it anymore. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that you’re still experiencing trouble.

In your previous thread, I see that you already tried clearing the cache from your browser, and still experienced the same snag. Does the same trouble occur if you utilize an alternate browser?

Yes Sir, all browsers…here is the image.796554-84

Thank you for sending over this image! I was able to upload this correctly, but I did run into the same trouble when accessing the same image when adding it inside of Glowforge premium, no matter what browser I used.

I’m going to review this with our engineers, and send over any additional steps (or information if we fix it!) as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience during this time.

1 Like

Much appreciated Marc. Glad I could be of a little help identifying snags…lol Have a great evening brother
Ken

Thank you again for your report that brought this to our attention. We don’t have a further update at this time, but our team will continue to look into the issue.

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble with your Glowforge, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!