Premium monthly

Don’t forget , you can always use your phone as a hot spot when your wired internet is down. :blush:

3 Likes

Spreading unfounded truths does nothing to help. Your GF and my GF will work just as the company said it would. Use an external design software to create your projects and carry on. You DO NOT need the premium service. Some users choose to have it where the benefit outweighs the cost for them.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I would complain…mostly complain about having an electric oven… I hate those things, expecially the stove tops that never heat up enough, or the lack of flames to burn my dried squid on… :rofl: :rofl:…but then again, my current gas oven is awful, and I don’t even use it now…I haven’t used an electric oven in almost 20 years…I’m sure they’ve improved…

Not really. Perhaps the really new tech that sets up currents in the pan as it messes up your wristwatch, but it is always too cold till your attention wanders and then it burns everything.

1 Like

My Bosch is an induction stove/oven. Works great (We don’t have natural gas where i live).

3 Likes

We have an induction stove and we love it…

1 Like

Just in case the optional Prime subscription is still confusing…let me clarify for you and point you towards the pertinent information. (Most folks have trouble finding it, even if they aren’t new.) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

All of the original functionality of the laser will still remain without the optional subscription. You will still have fast speeds, you will still be able to create files in outside design software of your choosing, and load them for printing into the Glowforge interface. The optional subscription service just brings some of those design software options into the interface itself, for convenience’s sake.

Dan discusses the subscription service in the monthly announcements in the Announcement section of the forum. If you want to see where they are with the development of the service, and other developments, it’s a good idea to read through any announcements in that section at least once a month.

And it’s very important to do that on a timely basis…they are currently running a 50% off Black Friday special for the Premium service…you have until December 31st to sign up for it.

Follow that link…the most recent announcement has the Discount code information.

5 Likes

Well…huh… this just(a bit ago) in:

Oops…there goes the free tier.

If I see a storm coming, the first thing I do is unplug my Glowforge. So, no. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve lost my power much more than my internet LOL

4 Likes

Since I have the modem and router on battery backup…this is very true.

1 Like

Our Internet goes out if it even LOOKS like there might be a storm. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.