Anyone else experiencing never ending upload times and no output on the laser?
yep! there has been a lot of page refreshing today
You can look at this site to know if it’s a problem with the GF servers;
Try clearing your cache, using a different browser, opening a different file and opening and printing the Gift of Good Measure to make sure there really is something wrong on the Glowforge end of things. I suspect you are having a local issue.
It could even be a regional issue where a swath of the US is having issues but not the majority.
Thank you for reaching out to us. I’m sorry to hear you are having some trouble getting your files to load and your Glowforge laser not working.
In order to help troubleshoot these issues with you, I’d like to get a bit more information. Could you please tell me when the file upload trouble started? Was the trouble with a single file or all files?
I’d also like to get some information on your internet browser. Could you please do the following:
- Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
- Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
- Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
- Reply to this, and paste in the link provided
You also mention that your laser has no output. Could you please run the following print test for me?
Gift of Good Measure Test Print
- Turn off your Glowforge, then turn it back on
- Place Proofgrade Draftboard in the bed and load the Gift of Good Measure design.
- Print the Gift of Good measure using the default settings. Allow the print to finish.
- When the print finishes, leave the lid closed and wait until the fans stop and the picture of the bed updates.
- Let me know if the print does not produce laser markings on your material.
Once I have your feedback and the test print is run, I’ll review and follow up with next steps. Thank you!
Had this problem all day Sunday which was a bummer bc it’s the only day I can work on orders
If you want support to address your individual machinek/problem, you need to start your own thread in Problems and Support or email Glowforge support.
It’s been some time since we’ve seen replies on this thread. Would you let us know if you’re still experiencing trouble @BamBam ?
It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email email@example.com.