Preparing your print - spinning wheel

I’m preparing my file for print and the wheel just keeps spinning. Is anyone else having this issue tonight or am I doing something wrong?

Most likely between your end and the servers. This links shows the servers and status

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. It could be your file. Try a different file and/or a different browser.

Is your file very complex?

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag!

To investigate further, could you share the file in question with us? If you don’t feel comfortable posting the file on the forum, you can email us at support@glowforge.com.

Additionally, we’ll need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

Oh, sorry! Just seeing these emails now. Not sure why they took two days to appear in my inbox.

The file issue resolved and I was able to print.

Thanks for getting back to me!
Michelle

1 Like

The next time you get stuck on a “Preparing your print”, try refreshing the screen in the dashboard. I have noticed that many times the image has already been uploaded and is ready to print but my computer just doesn’t know it yet.

That’s kind of what I did… I refreshed and it said the same thing, however I noticed my ‘magic button’ was glowing on and off, so I pushed it and the magic started!

1 Like

Thank you for the update. I’m glad to see that this issue is resolved! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’ll be happy to help!