First time it’s happened, and everything finished correctly and just fine, but it was odd, to be sure. Here’s a photo of my actual print job in process;
and here’s what was showing on the preview screen while it was running;
It never did show the entire thing as it was finishing.
And here, it says it ( a different job) is finished when the preview screen shows it partially finished;
As far as the time countdown, I have no idea if it was correct…but the preview screen sure wasn’t.
I’ve had this happen before, but only when my computer is under heavy load (i.e. I’m running something else in the background), or I switch out of my browser to another app for a long period of time; so, I believe the browser doesn’t update the screen.
Thanks for sharing those screenshots. I’ve passed this on to the team, and I’d be interested in some more information if you run into this again.
If this issue reoccurs, would you please do the following? The instructions I’ve included are for the Google Chrome browser, but just send us an email at email@example.com if you need these steps for another browser.
- Keeping your browser and the Glowforge tab open, launch the Chrome DevTools
- Click the Chrome menu on the top right corner of the page and choose Tools>Developer Tools
- Right-click within the app Workspace and choose Inspect Element
- Capture a performance snapshot
- In DevTools, click the Performance tab
- Click Download to save the file to your computer
- Take a screenshot to capture the data as shown in the sample below
- Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.
- Windows: Click on the Start Menu and search for the Snipping Tool. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.
- Attach both files and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. Thanks again for letting us know about this!