Preview is slightly slanted

So, I’m testing out a new design, working out the kinks in it, when I go to engrave it, the view in my browser is slightly askew - how do I correct this?

Do you mean the image of the design is cockeyed?
If so you can swivel it by grabbing that point on end of the line pointing up from the design grab box (as shown below).
If you mean the entire browser view is slanted - you win the new and improved error award because I have no clue what would do that.

I’m sorry you ran into trouble. If possible, could you provide a screenshot of what you see when you’re trying to prepare this design in the Glowforge app? Make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible.

• Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.

You can include this screenshot in your reply, or send it directly to support@glowforge.com.

Thank you in advance!

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.