Print area automatically pans and can not get it to stop panning

All of my files automatically start scrolling to the left off the printable area, there is nothing in that area.

I have tried restarting my computer, the printer and also used the calibration tool (which said there were not adjustments necessary) after completing the test.

That sort of thing happens to me when my mouse button gets stuck.

1 Like

This is an input error with your PC. I suspect a stuck mouse button, a scroll lock function, or a stuck key. Make sure you don’t have sticky keys active on accident and that scroll lock is off. Some mice also have scrolling features that will do this. sometimes Bluetooth keyboards will stick.

This is not likely a Glowforge issue; you will need to look at your PC to resolve this one.

2 Likes

Hello @3dlaser, thank you for reaching out and letting us know about the trouble you’re having while using the Glowforge app.

Did you have a chance to try the advice provided by @geek2nurse and @ben1? I think they’re on the right track here for first steps.

If you still run into trouble after checking your mouse and PC settings, let us know and we’ll be happy to investigate.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.