I submitted a help ticket, but I was told to open my own thread here also since so many people are having the same issue. I keep getting the print stop error. It is a Glowforge Plus.
Steps I have taken:
- Cleaned the Glowforge using the directions found on the Glowforge website.
- Tried different browsers
- Cleared my history
- Cleared my cache
- Turned off the Glowforge for 20 minutes
- Refreshed my browser
- Checked the crumb tray to make sure that is is flat
- Made sure the camera was cleaned with a lens cloth
- I have tried multiple materials as well as proof grade.
Please provide me with guidance in what to do next. I use the laser cutter for my small business and I am losing money.