"Print stopped. Unable to complete print." multiple times per day

Starting about a week ago I get this response when I press “Print” in the glowforge app, about 5 to 8 times since this started happening, see attached pic. Nothing fixes it except completely quitting Chrome and restarting it, and even that only works about half the time on the first try, I often have to restart chrome multiple times to get the Glowforge app to actually work.

Is anyone else experiencing this? What’s the fix? I’m not going to start using Opera or Safari or some other second tier browser, I was sold the idea that Glowforge would work on any browser including Chrome.

Hi @molex1000. I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into some issues with recent print attempts stopping and are unable to be completed. To help me as I review the log files from your Glowforge, can you let me know any dates and approximate times of an affected print? The exact information can greatly help cross reference anything in the log files. Thank you!

Thank you, it happened this morning abot 9:15am PST, I am only running one print today and I was able to get it to work properly.

Thank you so much for updating us. I’m sorry to hear that this error occurred, but I’m glad to hear that you were able to get it to work properly.

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry for the trouble. Though the “Print Stopped” error is not uncommon and can occur for many reasons, I pulled the logs from your Glowforge and it looks like the error is appearing for you erroneously. We’re seeing this, too, and the team is looking into it now. In the meantime, it may help to refresh your browser before trying again.

I’ll close this thread for now, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you run into any more trouble. We’re here to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, thank you so much for looking into this!

Ha! that’s rich. I do take great comfort though knowing that you all are checking things out in the mother ship and continuously improving things for us. :smiley:

2 Likes

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO!!! Please keep me posted, am I doing something wrong? It’s clean and calibrated!

1 Like

Please create a new post for your issues. This one has been closed and each person needs to make a separate request for help from support.

Happening here regularly on my end as well :confused: I have been seeing more performance issues in general popping up so hopefully this is an issue they can address easily on their side.

1 Like

Me too! And engraves are taking a lot longer on same settings I’ve always used. Seems the last update they pushed out has screwed things up.l

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.