Print stopped, unable to complete print, now amber light, continuous focusing

June 15th, 2020
Was doing engraving today when it stopped and warning box popped open and said ‘unable to complete print’ and another box said to refresh my browser and try again.
After refreshing browser focusing stayed on and box said 'unable to complete print.
I shut off the glowforge and program, rebooted, machine started as normal but then the solid amber light came on and program just stays focusing.
I’ve read thru a lot of trouble shooting and have taken the printer head off and wire ribbon off and back on, did another cleaning of the machine, the fan is running and is clean, checked the external fan-all clean and running.
Am I over looking something?
I’m not sure what more to do, any tips/advice please let me know.

You’ve done everything recommended, unfortunately it sounds terminal. Nothing more you can do, other than wait for support. They will take care of you.

Support has contacted me and are sending a part and instructions on how to do. Keep fingers crossed that I can have machine up and running quickly!

I’m sorry about the trouble ran into. I’m glad to see that we were able to get in touch via email about getting a replacement part sent out to you. I’m going to close this thread, and we’ll continue the conversation via email.