Print Stopped, unable to complete print

I load the files (only jpg and svg), hit print, it loads, laser arm is moving and focusing like normal, then it all of a sudden stops and says “print stopped, unable to complete print”.

I’ve restarted my glowforge, unplugged and all. I’ve restarted my computer. Ran any and all updates. Cleaned the fan. Taken out the crumb tray and cleaned it and under it.

Still nothing. Help? Anyone?

What color was the button on top of the machine? Which machine do you have?

One common cause for this message is temperature. What is the temperature in the room?

I have the pro. Keep in the dining room and it’s maybe 70° in the house. Cooler than that when I open the window. I didn’t notice the button turn any color because it wouldn’t start printing, it would give me that message before I would have to press the button.

Does the same thing happen when you print a known good file, like the Gift of Good Measure?

1 Like

I’ve had that happen when there was a problem with my file. So running Gift of Good Measure would certainly be the first step as @geek2nurse suggests.

2 Likes

It looks like there may be an issue with the file.

I see you already emailed us about this, so I’m going to close this topic, and I’ll follow up with you there with more details.

1 Like