Printer Stuck on Focus

I had deep cleaned my machine and made sure everything is connect properly.
I noted the inside of my printer head is burnt a little, but my glowforge is stuck on Focus. Anyone have suggestions what I should do?

Not good if the inside of the head has melted components. You have already opened a Support ticket by posting in this forum category. Aside from that… the little windows next to the lens aperture are completely coated with gunk. They also need to be cleaned regularly. Otherwise automatic focus will not work. But that’s an issue likely unrelated to your stuck on focus issue.

3 Likes

@Dana_Dane, I apologize for the delay in getting a response to you. I’m so sorry to see that you have a damaged printer head lens tube and autofocuser lens.

Due to the damage, we will need to do a warranty replacement of your unit. We will need to confirm some personal information in order to get that process started, so I’m going to send you a separate email.

You should receive my email in a few minutes, but if you don’t receive it in the next 30 minutes please check your spam / junk mail folder. Once I know you’ve received my email, I’ll close this thread.

I see that you received my email. I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post now.