"Printing Complete" message while still printing

Just thought y’all should know about this one. My GF just now finished the job, if you want to check the logs. It paused for cooling during the print, then resumed, then told me the print was complete. However, the print was NOT complete, and the GF was still cutting.

Not a huge deal, just a messy little bug. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve had that happen a lot. The clock keeps ticking down even though the print job is paused. I thought this was a known bug but maybe not!

1 Like

I get the same thing in the same instance, it’s a casual 80+ degree here so if I forget to turn the portable AC on then I get the cooling messages - it’s at that point after it has resumed printing that I believe the original timer has not taken into account the pause time and will continue to countdown. This results in the “printing complete” message all the while the machine will keep lasering away.

It hasn’t been a huge deal for me, but if someone is gonna mention it I might as well throw in with them!

1 Like

It is. I’ve had jobs “finish” before they even actually start. I believe the countdown timer is just a local function on the page that starts and is not informed by the actual processing.

2 Likes

Thank you all for letting us know about this.

I’m looking into this, and I’ll be in touch as soon as I have more information.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your patience.

We are seeing this, too, and the team is continuing to investigate.

I’m going to close this topic. Please post a new one if you have any more questions.

Thanks again for letting us know about this!