Printing stamps

So I attempted to print a stamp today. It had a picture in the center and a circle of words around. When I printed it, the words and image printed at 2 different heights, with the image standing out much higher. Any suggestions how to correct this?

1 Like

What settings did you use? What’s the image like? Vector? Raster? Black and white? Color?

1 Like

Not sure if those are going to show but it is showing as a black and white image. Speed 310, power 90, focus height .13.

1 Like

Is it a black and white image or is the text a grey?

If you can upload the original image that might go a long way in diagnosing this.

6 Likes

This.

You can see in your image here image that the text is much dimmer than the face. For stamps you’re going to want to only use black and white, no shading (or very minimal shading that you’re very aware of)!

1 Like

I’ll have to edit the image I suppose. I just tried doing the stamp maker tool in glowforge. The first time I uploaded the text then imported the image. The second time I just put both into the silhouette studio and uploaded it together. I’ll try a different font too maybe it’s just too thin/small.

1 Like

The stampmaker is a great quick tool - but starting with the “right” art will always make it better - (uploading together or separately shouldn’t matter)

1 Like