Printing Stopped

I just turned my machine on for the 1st time today. I loaded up a simple cut image and hit Print. As soon as I hit print, the Print Stopped - Unable to complete print popped up.

I restarted my machine, reset the scan and it’s still popping up immediately.

When I turned it on, it goes through the focus and centering cycle. Hit print and nothing.

1 Like

You’ve opened a support ticket by posting here, so they’ll be along soon to help out. They’re going to ask you to try printing the Gift of Good Measure on PG draftboard and let them know what happens, so it will save time if you go ahead and give that a try. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also am having that same problem tonight. Hmmmmm

I’m actually having the same problem. This has nothing happened before.

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag.

To investigate further, we’ll need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

Next, could you try another print for me? If the Print Stopped error surfaces again, could you try refreshing the browser and let us know if this gets you past the error message?

If the error persists, could you please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Glowforge app when this happens? Make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible

To take a screenshot:

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.

• Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

Send us the screenshot, and we’ll be happy to take a look.

Hi @MorningstarMSI. It’s been a while since Jeremy’s response, and I wanted to check in and see if you were still running into any trouble with prints stopping. Feel free to let us know as well as any of the information request in Jeremy’s message. We’ll be happy to continue working with you on this until resolved.

@oneofakinddesignskc and @goldenhippieco, please feel free to write us separately through a new thread, or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help you troubleshoot any issues with prints stopping on your Glowforge units as well. Thanks!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.