Prints not cutting straight

Made some cuts on poster board and on draftboard same issues. Some of the cuts are not straight. I cleaned lens and ensured the crumb tray is properly seated
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 3.00.56 PM

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.14.05 PM

You may have a cracked wheel or your belt tension may be wrong. Inspect the wheels on the carriage plate for imperfections/cracks. Also, check the pulleys. Finally, inspect the rails and belts for bits of masking or debris that may be adhered there causing these problems.

5 Likes

Hello! I am sorry to see the unexpected print results from your Glowforge. I am happy to help troubleshoot!

First, to get a better understanding of the results you are seeing, I’d like to run a test print. Please perform the following test print.

• When the print finishes, leave the lid closed and wait until the fans stop and the picture updates.

• Once complete, take a photo of the front of the print and attach this photo to your reply.

Once I review the photo from the test print, along with the logs, I will follow up with next steps!

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.