Pro Not Recognizing Proofgrade and camera view of QR code fuzzy

All of a sudden today (20 August, 7:21 PM) my Pro is NOT recognizing proofgrade materials. I cleaned ALL of the lenses, used magnets to ensure that the piece was flat, but no joy. Any ideas or is this a support issue?

1 Like

Any change to the lighting in the room? Sometimes putting something over the glass top to block outside light can reduce glare on the QR code that makes it hard for the camera to read.

I tried it in ESSENTIALLY a dark room, with the same results. I THINK that I have a problem. Here is what the camera sees:

and here is the actual bed area:

The left edge is off by over an inch and note how the QR code label is blurred and skewed.

Glowforge Tech Support, can you look at this, please.

Thank you so much for the details. I’m looking into it now. As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

I Have the same problem and start the same day! :frowning: I clean all lens and still the problem!

Pip, more detail,I THINK this started this week. My alignment has always been VERY good, but I was trying to do some work and the left edge was always off by 1/2" to 1"

Same issue as well.

well I try again but still :frowning:

We found an issue that prevented Proofgrade material from being detected in a small percentage of cases. We’ve resolved it, so you shouldn’t see this problem again. If you’re still encountering instances where your Proofgrade material is not being recognized, please open a new thread and we’ll check it out.