Pro Pass Through Issues

I have used the pass through for a variety of things and am running into an issue. The first item I cut was an 18 inch circle and it worked perfectly fine with a 20 inch board. The second time cutting an item (outline of a Star Wars Falcon) is 20" long so will take 3 passes. The first pass it will cut fine and I do a realignment. When I pull the item forward as directed and hit continue the right side for some reason jams as if it is caught on something and then the second print is off. I cleaned the machine, made sure no bits are on the belt etc and retried it. Same exact thing. I went back and printed it so it was only two prints and no issues. It makes a grinding sound when the belt or side on the right side catches. Any suggestions?

The machine is only a month old too BTW.

I’m betting you’ve got a piece of debris in your belt. Turn the machine off and very slowly run it through the motion over there, see if you can feel where the jamming is occurring - then look there for bits of material.

3 Likes

Let me check!!

That must have been the issue as cleaned it out and did some test prints and all is well!

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!