I went through the camera calibration instructions carefully. The first time, the print went well but the machine stalled during measurement. It sounded like the head slammed into the right side of the machine. I didn’t see it happen because I had covered the window as suggested. The head remained in the upper right corner as pictured with the following message on the screen.
After that I remasked my draftboard, rebooted the machine, and ran the calibration again. The print was again successful and this time so was the measurement. I continued following instructions for Measuring Camera Accuracy. I turned the Glow Forge off for a bit. I then printed one target in the upper left. It seemed very well aligned. Then I moved the target to the lower right. My board is very flat, so I didn’t reset the focus, but when I clicked print, the Glowforge zoomed over there to check the focus and again sounded like it hit the right hand side. When it printed the target, it was way off as you can see in the photo below. I promise I followed all of the instructions carefully. I am now at the point where I submit screenshots for help from support.
Please look at my logs and see if there is a solution. I will be here and I can assist in diagnosis today. Feel free to call my cell phone number you have on file. 31.-…