Problem has been detected

On Sunday I received an email that my glowforge needed a new part for the lid clip. I think that’s what they called it. How do I know if the part has been sent out. I dont want to wait thinking it is on it’s way if the person who requested the “Fix” dropped the ball. But also I dont want to bother anyone if the part is on it’s way. Thanks.

Was it a new lid cable? It can take a few days for them to arrange to have it sent to you, and they will generally email to confirm your shipping address once they have one lined up. If you don’t hear from them after several days, you can follow up to see what the status is. But you might hear back from them before then.

Considerate of you to ask first. :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually you’ve opened another support ticket by posting here in Problems and Support, so it will flag their attention. Best to stick with your original email thread next time, to avoid duplicates. :slight_smile:

I am aware that this opened another support ticket. They closed my original post so I was unable to respond to it. I figured opening up another support ticket I might get an answer. I just want to stay on top of it.

1 Like

Ahh, sorry, I jumped to conclusions about your original ticket. Carry on!

LOL. thank you.

it is the lid cable. its hard to be out of commission. But I am getting other things done, grocery shopping, house cleaning, I even took a shower this morning. Hahahah

4 Likes

Me too! :smile:
(It’s not really that funny…things like eating meals and personal grooming tend to fall by the wayside when I’m cranking out projects.) :rofl:

1 Like

my husband has came home more then once to find me still in my Pajamas.

3 Likes

I came home once to see my wife in real clothes and not pajamas or an oversized T-shirt.

4 Likes

@tandersen3886 We’ve placed the order for your lid clip and we’ll send tracking information for your delivery just as soon as it’s ready,

We’ve also sent you some instructions via email.

I’m going to close this thread.

1 Like