Problem with Checking Out

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else is running into this, and I have written to support but I haven’t heard back – I am unable to checkout over the last several days with my PG order. I have tried it with three different browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Safari) and each one hits a wall when one product or other says that I have to post a value in the quantity box of between 0 and 0. Being more of an artist than a mathematician, I haven’t figured out what value that would be :slight_smile:

Is anyone else running into this?

1 Like

Somebody had a similar issue with the safety glasses. He managed to get around the issue only to find out that they were out of stock. They had to issue a refund.

So it may be that a particular item is out of stock.

2 Likes

I believe that was this one: Can't check out with safety glasses

Thank you both. That was exactly it. While it doesn’t say precisely, I found black acrylic was out of stock and removing it let me finish my order. Thanks for your help.

that does seem like a bug they should fix in the store. if it’s out of stock, you should get an error message for that item.

is it possible there’s a popup that your browsers are all blocking?

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be, but I will look a little deeper…

Thank you so much for the details. I’m looking into it now. As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

Thank you.

It seems to happen when something suddenly goes out of stock. I went back through my order and found that the black acrylic went out of stock between the time I placed it in my shopping cart and the time I went to checkout. When I removed it from the cart, it allowed me to complete the order. I think the shop just doesn’t have a mechanism in place to either back order something or to tell us when something has gone out of stock and therefore must be removed before the order can be completed. At least, that is how it appears to me.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your patience. We’ve resolved the error you experienced when checking out from the shop. When convenient, would you please try again? Let us know if you experience any trouble along the way.

1 Like

7 months later, I’m having the same problem…