Problem with my order

My order arrived damaged, I emailed over a week ago and haven’t heard anything back. Tried to call all day today and the one number immediately disconnects me and the other number said I was number 12 all day so I left a message but haven’t heard anything. How do I get a replacement for my order?

Did you get an auto-response email after you emailed, assigning it a ticket number and all? If so, they’ll get back to you. Between COVID short staffing pretty much every company in the country, and thousands of people getting Glowforges for the holidays, they seem to be a bit behind on support tickets right now.

1 Like

did you have it shipped to your door?

the advice I got when I got mine years ago, which I passed along to somebody just today. pick it up from the Depot. most damage historically seemed to happen in the “last mile”

So when they get you squared away with a replacement, pick it up from the depot.

2 Likes

yes i did get an auto response.

1 Like

I am 2 hours from the nearest fedex facility so that’s not going to happen. I picked it up the fedex delivery person, we had to meet in a parking lot because they couldn’t make it to my house. The box wasn’t damaged just the item inside. Side note do you order any small pieces of wood or acrylic that then get delivered in a box about 3 feet wide and 5 feet tall pretty much just filled with air packets except for your item which is like one 12x20 piece of acrylic? it’s really ridiculous.

2 Likes

well that’s a bummer having it be that far away.

2 Likes

yeah

1 Like

My sincere apologies for the delayed response! I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.