Problem with Text

I am trying to create something and a blue circle continually going around the T. I restarted my computer thinking that was the problem, but it is still happening. I was able to put a circle on my design, but the circle is continuing to spin. Can anyone help me with the problem?

Thanks,
                                                         Lisa

Sorry, should have said I am trying to add Text and can’t. Lisa

Welcome to the forum.

A little more information is necessary to help you. Can you post a picture of the screenshot of the interface to show what you are seeing? What material are you using and are you using one of your own files or one from Glowforge?

I am using the glowforge Medium Basewood Hardwood. I am creating my own design with the glowforge dog bone, small circle, and text. I uploaded the picture of the dog. I already printed with the dog, so I know there wasn’t a problem. I started a second design and changed the dog bone. When I clicked on the T to add text, the blue circle started circling and won’t stop.

Thanks for helping. I’m sorry I am new to all of this. I just got my machine 2 weeks ago and I am working on learning to use it. I appreciate the help. Lisa

Thanks for reporting this, @lisacmook. I’ve heard of this from a couple of other customers and I’m looking into it right now. I’ll follow up here to let you know if we’re able to reproduce the issue and continue investigating, or if I need any more details. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

1 Like

FYI: I’m getting it too.

Thanks for the help!

I’m following up to let you know that the team has been able to reproduce the issue and we’re continuing to investigate. I’m going to close this thread. If you run into other trouble, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!