Problem with your order, please contact us: no response

support

"There was a problem processing the following order. Please contact us at support@glowforge.com."
I first saw this 3 weeks ago. Since then I have sent an email a week to support@glowforge.com. I have not gotten a response.
However, I did notice that my date got pushed back 2 weeks to Nov 21.
It still says there is a problem with my order even after pushing me back 2 weeks.
Can someone help?
I do receive the big delay emails from glowforge.

hj

I had the same thing on my account 2 weeks ago, and noticed that the credit card they had on file for my account expired at the end of last year. I updated it, and the message went away.

Then, sometime last week, the message re-appeared. I sent an email to support@glowforge.com. The CS rep removed the message a couple of days later, and said there was no issue with the account, but offered no explanation as to why the message had appeared.

Curiously, on both occasions, I received no email from GF telling me there was an issue. There was just a message posted on the account that I happened to see

Yeah, my order page carried that silly notice for two years. Still not sure why. I think it’s a remnant of the old ordering system and has nothing to do with the status of your order. Rita (IIRC) told me to just ignore it, so I did. The order was fine.

If you have posting access here, your order was processed, so I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. Ditto the date moving…it means you’re in the system. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m so sorry we didn’t get back to you. Did you send the emails from a different email address from the one your order is under?

I took a look at your account and things look good! Would you check back and let me know if you still see the error message?

no same email address.

The message is now gone.

I know you guys are busy.

Keep up the good work.

Howard

I used the same email address.

The error message is now gone.

Howard

I’m glad to hear that! Thanks for letting me know! Since you’re in good shape, I’m going to close this thread. If the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic.