Problems with beta passthrough

Hi. So Ive had beta passthrough for a month or so now and have used it successfully 1x. Tonight I tried to do a cut and ended up wasting 2 good pieces of wood as it gave me error messages after the first cut. It allowed me to align manually but that wasn’t so successful. After the second cut it did the same thing and saying print unsuccessful. Then it shows up in my design library as PRO PASSTHROUGH REMAINDER. How do I narrow down what the issue is? Any help is much appreciated!

1 Like

You need to post in the beta passthrough discussion thread. The dev team monitors that discussion, they don’t read the general discussion forums, and the people that are using it are posting their experiences there.

Does it have its own topic? Or do I need to look up beta passthrough and find that discussion?

1 Like

This is the thread I found. You aren’t the only one it seems. Friday, I had 4 perfect cuts. Sat/Sun, it would not work on about 6 other projects. I’m sure they will get this straightened out soon.

1 Like

Okay well I’m glad I’m not the only one. I hope it gets fixed soon because I wasted material and pretty bummed about that.

1 Like

I did provide a direct link to that thread in my response to your Problems & Support post last night …

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.