Problems with page going blank

Is anyone else having a problem with their Glowforge Design page just going blank while cutting/engraving and it says an error has occurred. Refresh the page …
So far it hasn’t effected my design because it’s still going. But curious as to why this is happening

which browser are yo using?

firefox and chrome are the preferred browsers.

Clear your cache. If that doesn’t fix it, go to whatismybrowser.com and grab the URL for your browser that it creates. Post it here so when support staff get here they’ll have the information they need to help you. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry that you’ve run into trouble while using the Glowforge App. The advice @geek2nurse provided would be a great next step. Here are the full instructions on how to share your browser information with us:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around the error so we can look into it further.

Okay thank you . I will be downloading Chrome tonight. I’m currently just using Microsoft Edge

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.