Problems with shipping and support

I’m waiting on my 3rd Glowforge. First one was new, the last one was refurbished and was used 5 times before not working. The last two months my Glowforge has either not been working, in your possession or being shipped. I am now waiting on my 3rd machine. Normally I am a very patient and understanding person but I am paying $3,000 for this machine. I want a ship date or my money returned. A response other than, “we are working on it” would be nice.

And still no response by email or here!!! There really needs to be a number where we can actually speak with someone. Unfortunately this is the only way I ever get a response from someone.

Standard response is 1 business day. It’s only been 16hrs since your post. Posting here opens a support ticket that goes into a queue. If you had already emailed, that also opened a ticket, and they will respond to that before this one.

1 Like

I begin emailing them on the 15th. I never got a response until the 18 after I posted here. They really need a number where you can speak directly to someone.

I agree, I am waiting for a email back as well… been 2 days now! No email yet

I have spoken with 5 other owners who have similar stories or worse. I know of one who has notified the Better Business Bureau and the rest of us are thinking we are going to have to do the same. The owners are apparently racking up the sales, they need to enough staff and ethics to comply!

I just got a email back from them, they are going to take care of my issue!

Telephone support requires a much higher profit margin, which would probably drive the cost of Glowforges up into the price ranges of the commercial machines. None of us wants that.

They are shipping another machine, hoping all goes well.

1 Like

@amandainec I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.