Problems with streaming data today?!

Problems with streaming data today? Location SoCal, San Bernardino county. “Preparing your Print” keeps cycling then times out. I’m on my third try now. Stand alone software anyone?

1 Like

There was a significant issue effecting internet operation globally earlier today.

2 Likes

Any web hiccups today might be related to:

3 Likes

Thanks Randy. Proves a point about have stand alone software eh?

1 Like

Not gonna happen. You want your GF to be standalone, you have to replace the guts with a standalone controller.

2 Likes

Mira 9 here I come.

Hi @mypamplus5. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having some trouble with the Glowforge app and recent prints have been stuck “Preparing your Print”. We discovered an issue with the Glowforge app that affected some customers accessing the site. We’ve made a change on our end to correct the trouble. Will you please log back into the app and let us know how it goes? I’ll look forward to any results. Thank you!

HI @mypamplus5. It’s been a couple days since my response so I wanted to check in with you to see if you’re still running into any trouble with the Glowforge app. Feel free to let me know any update, and I’ll be happy to help with any troubleshooting until you’re printing without any trouble. Thanks.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com