Processing issues! (Solved)

Is anyone else experiencing issues with processing SVG files today? I’ve been trying to get some orders done, but all I get is the “unexpected error”. It will take PNG’s, but no other formats. I’ve done all the usuals including trying different browsers and no luck. I contacted support, but I don’t seem to be making much in terms of headway.

1 Like

I’ve been cutting SVGs for the last 4 hours without any issues. Sorry to hear of your problems.

What are your export presets? Perhaps I’m doing something wrong and don’t see it?

I have no idea. I use Inkscape and just save as an .svg for all my files.

Fair enough, I’m in Illustrator, so now I’m wondering if some random setting got changed on the last update. I’ll give that a whirl tonight.

Ok, so after an entire day of trying to figure this out, I finally did. It has something to do with AI and TypeKit. I was using a font that was activated through the cloud and for whatever reason it wasn’t translating into the SVG file. I changed the font and it’s working fine. I have never experienced that before.

4 Likes

That was some great troubleshooting there, and might affect other people so thanks for updating with the solution!

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like