Production unit shipment notification! Yee haw!

I just got it! Yes, they are beginning shipment of my production Glowforge within 6 weeks! I am very excited. I couldn’t believe it was real, but it is, So many thoughts racing through my head.

75 Likes

:squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee:

18 Likes

ConGratulations!!! :tada::tada::tada:

15 Likes

I think the forum is about to light up like a Christmas tree with many such notifications.

18 Likes

I just got mine too. I’m in shock.

34 Likes

I hope I can sleep tonight. Lol

14 Likes

Congratulations to all of you who have received your notifications. I’m going to need a new mouse soon from clicking the button on the Outlook Send/Receive button looking for mine.

26 Likes

SWEEEEEET!!!
CONGRATS!! :smile:

12 Likes

Congrats! I think the avalanche has begun.

13 Likes

6 weeks? Like the beginning of July? It’s not a “coming as soon as we get your shipping address?” notification?

13 Likes

“Keep an eye on your inbox for notification that your Glowforge is shipping. It may take up to six weeks for you to actually receive it (but we’ll see what we can do to speed it along).”

13 Likes

Well, in up to six weeks depending on when you reply, where you live, and other details like that

13 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you make!

9 Likes

I have been working hard on my future filter that is intended to disintegrate emissions to CO2 and water.

11 Likes

ah. With the PRUs, it was “do you want it?”, “Hell yeah!” and a couple days later it was there :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I may run out of “likes” today if emails keep going out!

8 Likes

Trust me, you will know when I receive it. I suspect others will do the same.

6 Likes

I wonder if guessing the forum stats back in April had anything to do with my notification. I was arguably the closest. Hmmm…

4 Likes

Me reading these posts:

11 Likes

Is there a live feed to Maker Faire that all of us that got our notifications can post to? Imagine the enthusiasm that would generate?

4 Likes