1 Like

Congrats!

Got shipping notification.
Monday.
Dancing and singing and :squeee:

17 Likes

Can’t wait for my own!

Congrats!!!

I guess I’m gonna be the last of my group to ship. Fingers crossed for Monday. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Monday?! That’s great!

Wonderful!!!

It’s party time!!!

5 Likes

still trying to figure out why i cant upgrade mine and it says my order has an issue i would like to know what issue i ordered it 2 years ago on the 18th and now it decides to say theirs an issue BTW i paid 2 years ago as well have the statement to prove it

Sorry to hear you’re having issues. Do yourself a favor and go directly to Glowforge with the issue. support@glowforge.com

5 Likes

i did last week they said they would let me know so i emailed them 2 days ago and they never got around to it from what another person said and
my fear is that is keeping the email from being sent and again i wanted to look into upgrading because they downsized the y axis to 11.5 and i would like to check the price of the pro model and know how much it would be to upgrade but it wont let me

Okay… Let’s try and get you what you want.

Sorry to abuse the @!!! @GlowforgeStaff, @Rita, @dan can somebody please help our friend spend more money in Glowforge’s direction here?

6 Likes

thanks for the help im just on a tight leash and im going away to shool so my time like is quickly dwindling cause i have to start saving money and everyday i dont have it is another day for me to see that i have invested 2 grand into something i yet to have
so thanks for your time and sorry for my lack of patience

4 Likes

That shouldn’t happen - @rita will take a look for you tomorrow. I apologize.

5 Likes

I am first day (evening) order, basic unit… my proof grade material arrived today and the GlowFORGE unit is tracking for a Thursday (two days) delivery. We are pretty excited and hope everyone here has similar news soon!

32 Likes

Awesome! You’re gonna love it! :relaxed:

1 Like

Still haven’t received any word from anyone??? Think you could do something about it

1 Like

Might want to check spam folder and make sure they aren’t bring filtered out

1 Like

I have been check everyday added all the glowforge emails to my contacts

Have you received ANYTHING from glowforge.com? Anything at all since your issue began?

Nothing at all

Okay. You’re clearly having a problem that’s outside of Glowforge’s responsibility. There is an automatic reply to every support message that says they received your request. Since you never received that either you sent your request to the wrong address (should be support@glowforge.com), or you have a filter/rule preventing you from receiving messages from glowforge.com.

I simply cannot think of a third option.

5 Likes