I have an issue where work I’ve done in a project file (rearranging pieces in the GFUI) is not saved when the project file is opened on a different computer. This is very frustrating since it erases previous work.
(1) I open the file and is a messy arrangement of pieces. I create two efficient tesselations on the GFUI computer A and print to machine 1
(2) later on, I open the file on computer B and the file reset to the messy arrangement. I print to machine 2.
(3) I get back on computer A and remake the tesselated version. I leave and exit the file many times. I also print to machine 1 a few times. I closed the GFUI after I was done.
(4) Later, I clear cookies on computer B and log out and back in.
(5) I open the file on computer B and it reset to the messy arrangement again.
Both computers are Windows, open the GFUI on Chrome, and are on different wifi networks.
What can I do to avoid this problem? Make copy as whenever I make substantial changes? I thought it was a cookie issue