Proofgrade Delay?

My second order I put in is coming today and that is 12 sheets of Maple Plywood. I will let you know how the finish is. Still no email for my order that I placed on April 5th.

I went ahead and bought MDF at Home Depot. They have 12x12 sheets but at 1/4". I will be testing it today to see how it cuts/engraves. I have more than enough for my customer but I am hoping that my draftboard order doesn’t get lost!!! I still need them. =(

Good to know! Mine was definitely maple, and definitely unfinished. I found some MDF cored prefinished maple veneered ply (only one side though) locally for $57/4x8 sheet, so I’m gonna give that a try - $4/sheet is tough to beat. But it’s good to know that they seem to have the PG back on track.

1 Like

I just received my PG Maple Plywood (1/8") and it has the same semi-gloss finish as all of the other ones I have ordered in the past. The box was partially open, however… looks like the ONE strip of clear packing tape used to seal the box was broken in several places, but none of the material was damaged. Every box I have received from them has been partially open… but luckily never any damage.

1 Like

@violettatalley, I’m so sorry for the delay of your April 5th order.

We’re investigating and will provide an update as soon as we know more.

@violettatalley, thank you for bringing this to our attention!

You should have just received an email update with more detailed information about your order.

I’m going to close this post. If you have any additional questions, please let us know at support@glowforge.com or by creating a new post.