Proofgrade in Stock?

Hi,

I know the world is a different place right now and we just went through the busy crafting, creating, and purchasing holiday season. Do we have any timeline on when you will have more proofgrade material in stock? I know I’m not alone when I say we are all anxiously waiting for the “back in stock” email or for it to show back in stock in the shop.

Thanks for all you do and for creating such an incredible machine and material to go with it!

4 Likes

I suggest checking everyday to see what’s in stock. I haven’t received any email stating anything is ever in stock, but go to look everyday. To my surprise I have see things come in stock and then be sold out the same day. Good luck hun!

Right this second they have maple plywood and poplar hard wood - but yeah, each time something comes in stock it’s like a hoard of locusts and it’s often gone in a few hours.

Hi there - I’m sorry that we don’t have the materials that you want in stock! Due to a combination of challenges with inventory due to COVID-19 and unprecedented demand, we’ve had a hard time keeping Proofgrade materials in stock.

Though I know my colleagues are working hard to replenish, I don’t have any information about when materials will be available. You can sign up to be notified when we have them by clicking “Email Me When Available” on the page for a material at shop.glowforge.com – though it sounds like you’ve already done this.

In the meantime, if there’s a Joann near you, they may have the Proofgrade materials you want in stock, and many locations are offering curbside pick-up.

In addition, your Glowforge can print on many materials, as long as the supplier can confirm for you that it is laser-compatible. We’ve heard of customers purchasing at Inventables, Johnson Plastics, TAP Plastics, Lowes, and Home Depot. Please confirm with the supplier you choose to ensure it’s laser-compatible, though, as we aren’t experts on other companies’ products.

I hope this can help and so I am going to close this topic. If you have any further questions you can either email support@glowforge.com or create another forum post!