Puppy’s First Christmas Ornament

Here is an ornament I made for one of my friends. This was Rosie’s first Christmas and I wanted to commemorate the occasion with a nice ornament.
The wood is proof grade walnut ply with proof grade acrylic windows. The wood body of the ornament is two separate pieces glued together and the acrylic is cut a hair smaller than the opening for a nice snug fit.

47 Likes

Awww, she is so adorable… Great job…

4 Likes

Thank you so much. She is super cute and a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Nice ornament and super cute pup!

2 Likes

Is the picture sublimated or just glued to the acrylic?

1 Like

The picture is glued to the back of the ornament and the acrylic clicks in over it. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Great present—- they grow up so fast!

2 Likes

Adorable!!

1 Like

Thank you. They sure do grow up fast. I’ll have to take a picture from much farther away next year!

3 Likes

Terrrifc and cute!

1 Like

I agree. Too bad they can’t stay that way…

2 Likes

Agree, they grow up and it’s almost like raising another kid… :rofl:

3 Likes

Tell me about it. I have two that are 7 and just like a kid, they just sit and stare at me when they want a treat. What’s worse is they’ve learned to spell, just like a kid.

4 Likes

Mine follows me around and paws at my feet when he wants something, which is generally a treat or food. But we do love them and that’s why they are Mans Best Friend…

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Mine brings stuff to trade for treats. He’ll sniff around looking for bits of string or a leaf or piece of paper and drop it at my feet to trade for a snack.

6 Likes

That looks great. Really nice design too.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

adorable! and well-executed!

1 Like

Thank you so much. :+1:t2: