Purchased designs don't show up

I purchased the Forever design for the 6 pack gift pack. I started to cut it and decided I didn’t want to do it yes. Days later I came back to try to cut it and I can see it in my Design Center, but when I try to open it, it takes me to the camera view of my GF but there is now design to be cut. The other 2 of the 3 plans show up correctly, but not this first one. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Mactoddy

You might have moved or deleted that part.

Choose the “reset design” option under the […] menu option.

9 Likes

Yep, that did it. It took 2 tries to get all of the elements back (weird) but it worked. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks, @eflyguy for the assist here. You can use the method described when you get the design from the catalog to start fresh.

When you edit a design on your Workspace, the changes are automatically saved as you make them. That means that if you close your browser, navigate to another page, or just hit refresh, your work will pick up right where you left off.

Should you make a change by mistake, you can use undo any time until you leave or refresh the page.

I’m going to close this thread. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.