Purple Button in the middle of Engrave

Hello, my machine was in the middle of an engrave when the button turned purple. I’ve had little issue with this machine after 3 initial replacements. Any recommendations on how to remedy the issue?

Check to see if any cables have come loose - both the main black and white ones, but also the connections to the boards (they don’t have to be out to be disconnected, sometimes they’re just off-kilter).

Take pictures of any questionable ones - and with the machine off - try to re-seat them.

Fingers crossed it’s something easy!

2 Likes

@josephhamby I am so sorry your Glowforge printer button turned purple in the middle of engraving a print. I reviewed your printer logs and it looks like you’ve been able to print successfully. Are you still having the same issue?

HI @josephhamby. I’m sorry to hear that you encountered the Purple button issue during a recent print. I saw that you had an open email ticket for this as well, and just sent a response with next steps to troubleshoot. To avoid any potential confusion or miscommunications, I am going to close this thread to allow us to continue the discussion through your opened email thread. I’ll look forward to your response on there. Thank you!