Question about cancelling/ upgrades?

So I know that we are able to cancel the order at any time without penalty before the GF ships. My questions is, if I upgrade to the pro now and later change my mind am I able to cancel only the upgrade itself? My budget is a bit tight, and I am still a little on the fence, and so I don’t want to risk the price of the upgrade increasing if I wait until i’m 100% sure which is a better fit. Thanks
@dan or @bailey

The price of the Basic goes up $400 late Friday. Pro without filter by $800. Dan replied in a different post: “I believe the economics would be like if we cancelled your order and then you repurchased.” That seems to mean means when you cancel the upgrade the refund is only the difference between what you paid and the new price of the Basic GF. You lose $400 if you cancel the upgrade… Don’t know about your place in line.

Un gusto saludarlos! Mi nombre es Ramses Gonzalez, soy de Venezuela.

Los felicito por el gran trabajo que han desarrollado. Adquirí una impresora 3D en su pre’-venta, Hice la inversión pero realmente me preocupa los tiempos de espera tengo un presupuesto muy apretado y surgió un inconveniente, pediré la cancelación del equipo y el reintegro del dinero. Si me pueden informar lo mas pronto posible.

Muchas gracias, Saludos

¡Qué lástima! Usted puede ser capaz de comprar una en el futuro! Sólo para asegurarse de que se reciba su solicitud de cancelación, asegúrese de enviar un correo electrónico a support@glowforge.com.