Quick sign for a work-life committee wine event

Been stupid busy at work, so haven’t posted (or crafted :frowning: ) much lately. But had some time to do some crafting for a work event, and thought I’d share.

!
Back of the sign after starting to weed, and realizing I lost the dot of the i.

Made with frosted acrylic and cherry plywood, glued with E-6000.

Final product with new dot for i. Think I’ll make another one of these, larger and back lit for myself when I get a chance :slight_smile:.

72 Likes

What a cool project. I really like the background (it looks great both partially and fully weeded). You always seem to know how to put an added touch to a project that really brings it up a notch or two (or three or more).

6 Likes

Yup, your designs are always designed wonderfully, like the next level.

4 Likes

That looks amazing! I really like the pattern you used on the acrylic and the color of the cherry plywood just pops!

4 Likes

I love the combination of those materials–looks great!

3 Likes

Oooh! Neat! I like the frosted acrylic look. :smile::+1:

3 Likes

Amazing project! Love the frosted acrylic with the wood.

2 Likes

Whoa! The pattern in the acrylic is soooo cool! And I like the depth adding the ply on top of the acrylic gives. With that painting behind it, it looks really, really good. Nice job!

3 Likes

Another winner! Nice job as always!

1 Like

The pool of circular engraves really sells it… anything for an excuse to watch the laser score around… and around… and around… :smile:

1 Like

Exactly! It almost sounds musical making the circle scores too…now to figure out a design that would make the GF sing…hrmmm. :wink:

2 Likes

awesome, this looks fantastic.

2 Likes

I love the acrylic and wood together. A slice of a cork, maybe one with a logo on top, would make a nice dot for the “i”.

2 Likes