Quickie for the crew

So I have a crew of four painting my house right now. (Long story short) I ended up hiring the crew and firing the contractor… So these guys don’t have a company name logo or business cards. So today still being new to the GFP I come up with excuses to practice all the time so I whipped up this little logo and made roughly a 4 x 5 wooden engraved sign. They were so excited they’ve never had anything like this before or… I’ve ever had any customer do something like this for them. To me it’s all practice are you getting better with the GFP.

51 Likes

Wow…they both look great.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s a nice design !

3 Likes

Nice work. How’d you do the color on the slate?

3 Likes

That is literally just the laser etching no color added… I do put danish oil on the slate tile before Etching it. (Just to darken the tile)

5 Likes

Huh it’s coming across as gold more than the usual white. Maybe the color balance in the photo, but it looks great no matter how you slice it.

3 Likes

The lid dots are supposed to be silver… photo taken during golden hour… :grin:

6 Likes

What a nice thing to do for them! I am sure they really got a kick out of it! Your work looks great, too…

3 Likes

Great job and a really nice of you.

3 Likes

Great work! The design is very nice and works well on the slate!

3 Likes

That’s what she said, and this is an awesome design! Great work!!!

3 Likes

Went for where the real value was.

2 Likes

Even having a Glowforge, I’d be pretty wowed for someone to take the time to make me something. Nice work!

4 Likes

That is awesome!!!

1 Like

Wow, I like that design. Well done.

1 Like